Features and Benefits:
Pattern-centric technology and distributed computing for fast turnaround time with large designs and advanced technology nodes.
Accurate and fast model-based full-chip post-RET/OPC verification running on generic UNIX/Linux based networks. Flexible run choices in batch job or GUI mode.
Comprehensive inspection functions for full process window RET/OPC verification–covers all designs and all critical layers:
- Line width and space CD based error detections.
- Bridge and break detection.
- Hole size and area coverage.
- Gate CD uniformity.
- Line-end pull back and end cap length.
- SRAF printability, side-lobe detection, and more.
Supported by the NanoScope-Modeler and HPA products for accurate defect detection and efficient post-verification defect analysis.
- Linux 2.6 or later, 64-bit, x86 based processor.
- 16 or more physical cores.
- 128 GB or more physical memory.
- 2 TB or more available hard drive capacity.